What Is The Best Haircut For Guys In 2022
It is difficult to single out only one best haircut for men, as there are plenty of them. An undercut haircut, a side part, a Caesar cut, slicked back hair and long wavy locks are known to be one of the best haircuts for men.
- Get the facial hair grooming tips, hair advice, and product recommendations from the editors of Esquire.
- The undercut is a hairstyle that was fashionable from the 1910s to the 1940s
- Pinterest. Best Hairstyles For Men.
- RELATED STORY
Best Haircuts For A Square Face Shape
“A clean, close cut looks right for this face shape, so classic short back and sides with some texture on the top always works well – and highlights that strong jawline. You donât have it cut to soft around the edges. Keep things military-level precise.”
- Straight hair: go for a short back and side with some length on top, ideally a couple of inches as your hair is likely to stick up. Keep it shorter so you can control it.
- Wavy hair: go for clean lines around the hairline, but leave enough on top for some movement and styling .
- Tight, curly hair: go for a tight fade on the back and sides. You can even crop the top down too.
Choppy Textured Medium Length Haircut For Men
A few years ago it was all about short textured haircuts. Then things evolved into longer textured haircuts like this one. This is a good haircut for guys that have thicker hair whether your hair is coarse or fine. The textured cut makes the styling part easier. You can towel dry or do a quick blast blow dry. Then simply work a medium to strong hold pomade into the hair to bring the textures alive. Every day you can get a different look depending on the direction you move the hair into place. That is what is awesome about textured haircuts like this one.
Don’t Miss: Lil Wayne Hiv Rumors
Sharing Injection Drug Equipment
- having other types of sexually transmitted infections
Best Haircuts For An Oval Face Shape
“As this face type is evenly balanced, pretty much any hair style will work on an oval shape. While this might make you feel like you can’t put a foot wrong, keep in mind that it’s really best to avoid a fringe . Ideally, ask your barber to work with your hair’s natural growth pattern to lift it off your face.”
- Straight hair: you can either leave some length on top and sweep it back or go for a shorter crop. It’s crucial here to pay attention to the direction your hair grows naturally as it will be easier to manage.
- Wavy hair: best to grow it out and work with your natural texture without trimming the sides down too severely.
- Tight, curly hair: go for a skin fade with sharp details around the hairline and a shorter crop on top.
Don’t Miss: Do Nba Youngboy Got Herpes
Tattoos And Body Piercings
- There are no known cases in the United States of anyone getting HIV this way.
- However, it is possible to get HIV from tattooing or body piercing if the equipment used for these procedures has someone elses blood in it or if the ink is shared. This is more likely to happen when the person doing the procedure is unlicensed because of the potential for unsanitary practices such as sharing needles or ink.
- If you get a tattoo or a body piercing, be sure that the person doing the procedure is properly licensed and that they use only new or sterilized needles, ink, and other supplies.
Best Hair Products For Men
We often get asked about the best pomades and hair products for men. The truth is, styling products are the tools used to achieve these awesome looks, and without them, guys will have a tough time keeping their hair looking good all day. However, the challenge is finding good products and brands at an affordable price for your hair type and length. If youre looking for high-quality options, here are some of the best products for men.
Don’t Miss: Can Hiv Cause Hair Loss
Can You Catch Hiv From Kissing
No, you cannot catch HIV from kissing. Evidence shows that the HIV virus is spread through the exchange of bodily fluids such as blood, semen and vaginal fluids, but not saliva.
Although HIV can be detected in saliva, it cannot be passed to other people through kissing because a combination of antibodies and enzymes found naturally in saliva prevent HIV infecting new cells.
It Does Not Matter If You Or Your Partner Are Infected With Hiv
If you have an undetectable viral load, you can consider it to mean that there are not enough HIV-carrying bacteria in your body fluids to transmit the infection. Basically, you are not infectious in any way. The chances of you passing HIV onto a sexual partner are zero if your viral load stays below 100%.
You May Like: Hiv Screen 4th Generation Wrfx Nonreactive
Asymmetrical Layers Men Hair
Cutting your hair in different levels of asymmetrical layers is highly beneficial for both thin and thick hair men. For guys with thin tresses, it creates an illusion of a fuller and more voluminous mane, whereas men with thick locks will get a lightened hairstyle without sacrificing the body and thickness of their thatch.
Is It Possible To Transmit Hiv Through Saliva
It is only possible to transmit HIV through saliva if there are co-factors such as bleeding gums, throat or urethral infections or a high viral load. Saliva does carry the HIV virus but in such low quantities that it is not possible to pass on the infection through kissing or spitting as long as there are no open sores or bleeding gums which result in the exchange of blood. Even cases involving the transference of HIV through saliva with co-factors are extremely rare. However, infection is possible through oral sex but to a much lower degree than anal or vaginal sex.
High concentrations of HIV are present in blood, vaginal fluid, semen, breast milk and any other body fluids which contain blood. Any exchange of these fluids between an infected and a non-infected person is highly risky. There are very low quantities of HIV in saliva so it is not possible to transmit HIV through saliva alone as, to become infected with the virus, there has to be a sufficient quantity of the virus transferred. There is no transmission risk from kissing unless both partners have severely bleeding gums or large open sores in their mouth. There is no risk from sharing glasses, spitting or sneezing as the virus cannot spread or maintain infectiousness in the open air.
Recommended Reading: Nba Youngboy Got Herpes
Giving And Receiving Oral Sex
Though semen and pre-cum are not the only routes for contracting HIV, they are two avenues. Ejaculating during oral sex increases the risk. If you or your partner feels ready to ejaculate, you can remove your mouth to avoid exposure.
Barrier methods like latex or polyurethane condoms and dental dams can be used during every oral sex act. Change condoms or dental dams if you move from the vagina or penis to the anus, or vice versa.
Also use lubricants to prevent friction and tearing. Any holes in the barrier methods can increase exposure risk.
Abstain from oral sex if you have any cuts, abrasions, or sores in your mouth. Any opening in the skin is an avenue for possible viral exposure.
Be careful not to cut or tear your partners skin with your teeth during oral sex. This opening can expose you to blood.
Slicked Back Modern Undercut Hairstyle
I like this haircut a lot. The undercut is not shaved as high as you normally see. Hair on top is slicked back. You can either brush and blow dry it back. Or you can go for a more slick look by using a shiny pomade, work it into damp hair, and simply brush or comb your hair back into place.
Also Check: How Long Before Hiv Turns Into Aids
Do Mosquitoes Pose Any Other Threats
Mosquito-borne diseases are the most common and dangerous threat from mosquitoes. But in rare cases, mosquito bites can also cause severe allergic reactions.
If you have trouble breathing or swelling in your face or throat after being bitten by a mosquito, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately. These are symptoms of a serious allergic reaction called anaphylaxis, which can be life threatening.
When Is The Risk Greater
These risk factors can increase the chances for transmission of HIV:
- Status: Risk varies based on whether the person with HIV is giving or receiving oral sex. If the person with HIV is receiving oral sex, the person giving it may have a higher risk. Mouths may have more openings in the skin or lesions. Saliva, on the other hand, is not a carrier of the virus.
- Viral load: The risk of contracting HIV is higher if the person with HIV has a high viral load. Higher viral loads increase infectivity.
- Ejaculation: During oral sex, ejaculation may increase risk for sharing the virus, but ejaculation alone isnt the only possible way of contracting HIV.
- Cuts or sores: Openings in the mouth, vagina, anus, or on the penis are possible routes for HIV. These may be cuts or lesions from another infection or condition. For example, HIV-related infections like candidiasis can cause sores that compromise the integrity of the tissue in the mouth. Any break in the skin puts a person at risk for transmitting or contracting the virus.
- Menstruation: HIV-bearing cells do shed from the cervix during menstruation. Coming into contact with menstrual blood with the mouth may increase contraction risk.
- Urethritis: This condition causes inflammation and irritation in the urethra. It may increase the chances of HIV contraction, too. People with HIV are likely to shed the virus when they have this condition.
Read Also: How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show
Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Oral Sex
Yes, but the risk is relatively low.
HIV is transmitted through seminal and vaginal fluids, including menstrual fluids. The virus can enter the body through the bloodstream or by passing through delicate mucous membranes, such as inside the vagina, rectum or urethra.
If a person gives fellatio and has bleeding gums, a cut, or an ulcer inside their mouth, HIV could enter their bloodstream through infected fluid. This could also happen if infected fluid from a woman gets into the mouth of her partner during oral sex.
Using a condom during sex, including oral and anal sex, is the best way to prevent sexually transmitted infections , including HIV. Avoid using an oil-based lubricant, such as Vaseline or baby oil, because they can weaken the condom and increase the risk of it splitting.
You can use a dental dam to cover the anus or female genitals during oral sex. A dental dam is a latex or polyurethane square, measuring about 15cm by 15cm. It acts as a barrier to help stop STIs passing from one person to another.
Short Textured Quiff Haircut + Mid Fade
Short haircuts for men never go out of style and always look great. This is a great haircut for guys that have thick hair and want to keep things clean and fresh. This look features a mid skin fade, and short textured hair on top styled into a quiff. The great thing about short haircuts is that they are super easy to maintain and style. Not much to it. Simply towel dry, work a small amount of pomade into damp or dry hair, and style into place using your fingers. One of the best short haircuts you could get.
Also Check: How Long Until Hiv Turns Into Aids
Hiv Doesnt Affect Mosquitoes So They Cant Transmit It To Humans
Mosquitoes lack the receptor HIV uses to recognize immune cells. This means that mosquitoes cant get an HIV infection. Instead, the virus just gets broken down and digested in the mosquitos stomach.
Because they cant get an HIV infection, mosquitoes cant transmit HIV to humans.
Face Shape Haircut Pointers
Now that youve determined your shape and made your old grade school math teacher proud, please use the following male face shape and hairstyle guide to determine the cut thats right for you. And dont take anything we say as gospel because there are simply too many variables. For instance, some men with heart-shaped faces want to cultivate the natural pointedness of their chins rather than conceal that pointedness. Whats most important is that you get a good sense of the relationship between face shapes and male hairstyles, and then proceed accordingly. Its not as simple as oblong vs oval face, there are A LOT of options in between.
Also Check: How Fast Does Hiv Spread
High Top Fade Haircuts For Men
With the high top fade, you will not only easily achieve a contrasty and bold look but also adjust your facial features. This style will make your face look longer and traits appear sharper. And in general, you will seem taller. As a high top fade gives you such a clean-cut look, you can go for any facial hair style you like. Even a full coarse bead will not be able to ruin it.
Man Bob With Undercut
Want to spice up your man bob? Get the sides undercut and you are good to go.
Hairstyles and Haircuts for men are as versatile as they are for women. All you need is a complete guide to help you with a range of cuts to be on the edge when this year hits. That is precisely what we are offering you here. It is time you choose your perfect hairstyle for the next year!
Nowadays, mens hairstyles and haircuts range is so broad that it basically makes your head spin. Thus, its always a good idea to get some help from a reliable source. Hopefully, our exclusive collection has provided you with lots of inspiration on your next cut.
Also Check: How Long Hiv To Aids
Contaminated Blood Transfusions And Organ/tissue Transplants
- receiving blood transfusions, blood products, or organ/tissue transplants that are contaminated with HIV. This risk is extremely small because most countries test blood products for HIV first.
If adequate safety practices are not in place, healthcare workers can also be at risk of HIV from cuts made by a needle or sharp object with infected blood on it. However, the risk of occupational exposure, is very low in most countries.
If you think you have been exposed to HIV, the only way to find out if you have HIV is to have an HIV test.
Does Hiv Viral Load Affect Getting Or Transmitting Hiv
Yes. Viral load is the amount of HIV in the blood of someone who has HIV. Taking HIV medicine daily as prescribed can make the viral load very lowso low that a test cant detect it .
People with HIV who take HIV medicine daily as prescribed and get and keep an undetectable viral load have effectively no risk of transmitting HIV to an HIV-negative partner through sex.
HIV medicine is a powerful tool for preventing sexual transmission of HIV. But it works only as long as the HIV-positive partner gets and keeps an undetectable viral load. Not everyone taking HIV medicine has an undetectable viral load. To stay undetectable, people with HIV must take HIV medicine every day as prescribed and visit their healthcare provider regularly to get a viral load test. Learn more.
Recommended Reading: Hiv Screen 4th Generation Wrfx Non Reactive
Super Cool Low Fade + Short Textured Hair On Top
This is one of my favorite haircuts that I have seen in the past year. I like fade haircuts that are not just your classic fade. This haircut shows off some cool 1980s design with hard lines in the back and sides to give the fade some extra detail. Very cool. I got this haircut myself after I saw it done by Rafa. On top, we have some nice soft looking medium textures.
Best Haircuts For A Triangular Face Shape
“Wide jawlines and narrow foreheads mean that you need to get a little more volume on the top and sides – but not too soft on the face as this accentuates the jaw line.”
- Straight hair: ideally 3 inches all over and a lots of texture from the barber. Too short and it won’t sit right.
- Wavy hair: let the waves grow out and keep some softness around the back and sides. Ask your barber to texturise throughout the hair.
- Tight, curly hair: clean sides with a little length on top. You could even grow it all out into a full-on Afro.
Recommended Reading: Catching Hiv Early